You can obtain more information about cookies and the way they are used at www.aboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies we use:
PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of cookies stores your preferences for the use of the tools found in the services. Therefore you needn’t configure the service every time you visit the website. As an example, the following cookies are included in this group:
- Volume settings of video or sound players.
- Those that make the video transmission speed compatible with your browser.
- Items stored in the shopping baskets of E-commerce services such as online shops.
GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: They are used to found out which country a user is in when a service is requested. These cookies are completely anonymous and they are only used to adapt the content to the country.
REGISTRATION COOKIES: Registration cookies are set once the user has registered or has later logged in to a session, and are used to identify the user with the following aims:
- Maintain the user identified so that, if he logs out of a service, a browser or the computer, and logs in at a different time or on a different day, he will remain identified and will not have to sign in again. This will make his browsing easier. This function can be deleted if the user clicks on “log out”. This way, this cookie is removed and the next time the user enters the service, he/she will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user has permission to enter certain services, for example to take part in a competition.
The same way, we use services of external suppliers that install cookies:
Google Analytics for the Analysis of websites: Every time a user enters a service, a tool belonging to a external supplier (Google Analytics) sets an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie is set in the first visit and will be used in future visits to MARNYS website to identify the user anonymously (first party cookies). Their main functions are:
- The users’ anonymous identification (The cookie identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore counts the number of visits and how long they surf.
- Identify the most visited contents and therefore the most attractive to users.
- Find out if the user is a new one or is somebody who visits the web again.
Important: Google Analytics uses only First party cookies, which are asssociated with the domain that generates them, www.marnys.es in our case.
AddThis to share a website: We include a function in some of our websites which allows users share a page via Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or through other means. This service is provided by an external company called AddThis, which uses a cookie to gather anonymous information when the page is used. Although we do not show ads in our webs,AddThis can use that information gathered during the users’ visits and which does not identify them, for other s to insert ads suggesting goods and services that could be of interest to them. If you do not wish AddThis to gather this information, please go to pageData Collection Opt-Out of the website AddThis (http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out).
How to manage cookies in computers
In any case, we would like to inform you that, given the fact that Cookies are not necessary when using our website, you can block them by activating the configuration of your browser and allows you to prevent all cookies or some of them from being installed. The vast majority of search engines warn about the presence of cookies or make it possible to reject them immediately. If you reject them you will be able to continue surfing on our website, although the use of some of our services could be limited and therefore your experience in our website less satisfactory.